My friend Liz and I had a great time together. Took her awhile to get to where I lived so that we could go to Fiesta Texas. We spent four hours there. We rode three rides, ate lunch, walked around the park, got into two photo booths, and watched a show. Then we had to go back to my house due to all the flooding that was going on where I lived. Instead of taking about an hour and a half to get to my house, it took us three hours. We still enjoyed going to Fiesta Texas.
When we got to my house, we watched some animal planet, made dinner, and watched "Freedom Writers". Which she did enjoy since it was her first time to watch it. Then we played on the internet, and had one of our girl talks about important issues in our life.
Then after finally managing to get out of bed, we got dressed and went to eat at a restaurant that our age loves to come eat at whenever they are in town from school or our visiting family members that still live here. Of course due to flooding we could not go the direct route into town, and had to use a back way to get there. After we ate, we went to see the river. Then we went back the way we came, and she had out whereas I came home to rest up before I took care of a little girl. We definitely enjoyed our time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment