Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trip Day 5

Today was a slower pace. When out to my paternal grandma's new house, and my dad, uncle, and one of my cousins put up a storage shed for her. Plus a table and two chairs. It was nice to spend the entire day with them.

While my parents went to wash our clothes I stayed with them, and we went to a concrete cornfield that is in Columbus/Dublin area of Ohio. 7 years ago, Eva and I had gone out there for the first time and had gotten pictures of us in it. Now we have updated photos of us, and pictures of her brother, Scott, in this cornfield.

We even got to see Lisi and her husband's new place. It was a really nice place for them. We met up with my parents there. After that, we got something to eat. I will get to see Eva and Scott for breakfast tomorrow before they leave to go back to West Virginia where they live. We will see them again in a couple of days.

I leave with a couple of pictures from the cornfield.

No comments: