Wednesday, November 7, 2007

5 weeks 2 days til graduation

I have been so busy with school that it is not even funny. I was done as of halloween with my internship hours which I am very sad about. I really enjoyed being there, and I definitely grew in how I react and what I do. I learned so much about how to run a shelter which gave me an idea of what my parents have gone through to maintain a household while raising kids.

I have several things that are left to do in my classes. In my internship class, I still have one or two online discussions and a final report. In my cultural diversity class, I have group project due on monday, a final exam, and a critical analysis paper. In my survey of exceptionality (special education course), I have two exams left. In the class I hate the most, Family Life Education, I have a test today and one group project.

There is so much due within the next two weeks that I hope that I do not get too stress out at what is going on around me. I got to go work on some of these. Wish me luck.

No comments: