Monday, July 26, 2010

End of 1st study, changes

Well I finished my first study last Friday at the pool. I have really enjoyed going through the fruits of the spirit. The last one was self control. Everyone needs to learn it. We have to be able to peaceably keep being an encouragement to others, and toil along side them.

I will soon start the second study, but I chosen to take a few days off before I get into it. Many things are weighing heavily on my heart right now. My finances are tight, and I worried about being able to keep to stay where I am at. I keep praying that something amazing will happen soon. My employer is leaving tomorrow morning to head back to visit her family before her mom has surgery. I pray that everything goes well, and the surgery will be a success. Please continue to pray for me and the family I work for as we deal with this stuff.

No comments: