Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bossing my Heart



I had an amazing experience today.  I was able to meet the Patterson Family.  Their daughter, Chrissie, passed away back in May of this year.  Lorraine decided to have the 31 days of blog spots of while Chrissie was in hospital made into a book.  I was very lucky to go to their house, and meet them.  Ever since I found out that I would be getting an limited edition of the book signed by Lorraine herself, I felt that God was telling to get a piece of jewelry from the Jane Seymour Open Heart Design collection.  She loved the necklace that I brought her.  I am so glad that she loves it, and the kid jewelry I gave to her for Chrissie's grave and the girls she has at home.  Thank you Lorraine for being a special blessing to me.  The first picture is my favorite.

Wishing everyone all the blessings of the season!

No comments: