Saturday, January 22, 2011
Not a good day today
The life of a nanny is not always easy. Today, I decided that I was totally done with all attitudes the kids have been giving me. From now on, you show attitude in the wrong way you go directly to time out no warning. Ladybug has been particularly bad lately about it. Today, among other bad decisions besides attitude, she had a total of 9 time outs and got things taken away from her and she had a to clean the toy closet by herself. I do not want to be harsh, but she needs to realize that there is a right way to handle things and a wrong way. You will not always get what you want by fussing or having an attitude. Also, Monkey has decided to regress back to the crying stage every time he is punished. I am not sure what I am going to do with that, but that has got to end soon. Please pray that we will all get through this really quickly, and get back to better personalities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment