My friend Jen Hatmaker has worked tirelessly on her new book 7. Having gone through it with her through Facebook by encouraging her, I was excited to finally get a chance to read it myself. It took me several hours to read it, but I was very pleased with it. It had me thinking hard about the choices I make in my life, and how I can do better to serve God and Jesus! We really need to be living out the Bible not just studying it! Thanks Jen for showing a way we can do this!
In response to what I have read, I would like to do a give away. Please leave a comment on one way you have intentionally listened to God and obeyed His words. I will put all names into the hat and draw out one name on Jan. 7th. The winner will receive their own copy of the book 7.
Thanks!
Ambie

1 comment:
One way I have been obedient in listening to the Lord (though I say this VERY humbly as I disobey so often) is in having faith and believing for a miracle for a little girl even when EVERY earthly possiblity was against it. I am so weak, but God told me to believe and with great heartache, long prayers, lots of tears and far to many moment of doubt I listened and obeyed. Thankful for a God who tells us to see past everything earthly and OBEY His commands to believe.... :)
Post a Comment