It seems that all I have done lately is go go go. I love being able to do that, but sometimes I forget stuff which no beuno. For instances, I forgot about a meeting that I had planned to go to on Monday. It was not a major thing, but I didn't remember until the next day at a sitting job. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. It is my hope to get away during that week, and just relax. Be able to do what I want when I want without having a particular schedule in mind. My hope is to be able to go visit family in West Virginia and Ohio. If my parents and I can't earn enough money for it, we plan to go to the coast. Please pray that we earn enough so that we can go on the trip out of state.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment