It has been a while since I have written. I keep busy with my many activities and work. Today has had a frustration tone to it. My employer is out of town at the moment which puts more work on her husband and I. I am glad that she can spend time with her parents since her mom is undergoing chemo treatments for breast cancer. I really like my employer, but it frustrates me when she decides to tell me that I am not allowed to do certain things with the kids.
Today, Monkey had a rough day at school. The teacher let me know what happened. I always let my employer know how his day went. Monkey has a sticker chart that he gets to put stickers on if he behaves at school and gets his work done. Now my employer does not want the teacher to tell me anything (she has to discuss it with my employer), and I can not talk to Monkey about what happened or about the sticker chart. If he asks about the sticker chart, I have tell him that he has to discuss it with mommy or daddy. I know I am not his mom, but that still does not mean that he is not important to me. Sometimes, you would rather talk to anybody else than your own parents. I have felt that growing up, and even now as an adult I do that.
Please pray that everything will be alright again very quickly.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment