Thursday, February 17, 2011

2 more nights in the apartment

Well the time has come for me to spend two more nights in the apartment and then I pretty much say goodbye to it. I pretty much plan to stay on a normal weekend schedule in regards to my saturday night stuff, but sunday I will be back at my parents' house.  Monday I will hand in the keys.  There is so much to do before then though.  I have furniture that will take two more loads to get there, and about 2-4 loads of little things (could be more) to take back too.  99% of my stuff will be moved by saturday night.  I will still have some stuff still here so that I can come back and clean on sunday.  I always like to have a few hours of cleaning before I give back the keys, and I can not clean on monday as I will be working.  Please pray as I get through these last few days at the apartment, and then the transition of being home again.
Thanks!

No comments: