I started to have issues with my allergies yesterday, and had a little bit of a problem today breathing through my nose. I used a nebulizer with cold water to help break up the mucous, and that seemed to help me. Please pray that I get better soon. I am hoping not to have to go to the doctor.
In other news, I have two weeks left at my apartment. Tonight is the last night my car will be in the garage before I hand that key over tomorrow. I also got everything switched back over to my parents' address, and started the requests for ending some of the services I have here at the apartment. I still have lots to pack, but by the grace of God I will get it done and not stress over it. So far the stress level has been low on it so that has made it easy for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment