Now that VBS is over with, and the kiddos' grandparents have returned home; we are back to our normal routine. I am so grateful that their grandparents were down as it allowed me to be able to help out more with VBS, and that they were able to spend time with their grandparents and their mommy could spend time with her parents.
Now we just need to figure out our weekly schedule so that we do not get stressed out or falling apart. This week will show what needs to be accomplished. We also need to finish reading the Secret Garden so that we can start working on Tale of Despereaux. Lady Bug wants to go see it at the free movie event at the end of summer. I am hoping this helps Monkey get over his fear that it will be a scary movie. Luckily we are about 100 pages away from being done with the Secret Garden book. I can not wait to show them that movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment