This year has gone by so fast. We are almost completely half way through the year. 2010 has been been a year of changes for me.
January- I moved into my new apartment. It is in a wonderful complex. There is a wonderful sense of community there. We have dinners and breakfasts to come together as a community.
February-I have been with the family I work for now for two years. It is amazing to see the development of these two special little kids.
March-I was crazy busy going in so many different directions. There was some issues that had to be dealt with, and thankfully most of those issues were taken care of.
April-Easter was wonderful. A church I work for decided not to have service in their normal location and time. They chose to go out to their homeless grill out location and did a service with a grill out. It was wonderful service despite a very angry young lady who has a major chip on her shoulder. My hope is that she will see the hope that we were giving her was eternal hope. I can continue to pray for her. At then end of the month, the youngest of the kids I care became very sick while their mother was out of town, and their dad was in a dentist appointment. I had to take them both to urgent care so that her breathing would get under control. Thankfully she is doing much better now.
May-Life continues to be absolutely crazy. After allowing the youngest to get over her illness, we started on potty training her. She has been doing very well although we are still working on not having accidents or having constipation. Then they left at the end of the month to head to Colorado.
June-I have started this month out on vacation and doing various activities. I hope that the rest of this month goes smoothly.
I am going to try to blog more often, but with how crazy my life is that might not always be easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment