I was finally able to go back to work this last week. The kids were very glad to be home and being with their toys as well as getting back into our routine. I was really glad to be back. We had some issues with the oldest, but by yesterday he was doing awesome and very well behaved. I have special nicknames for them, and it is very cute how they react to them and calling each other by those nicknames.
The oldest is nicknamed Monkey. He is constantly climbing something or getting into something. Their mom calls both of them by that name. I have taken to calling him Monkey a lot of the time.
The youngest is nicknamed Lady Bug or Buggy. She is the one who loves bugs like butterflies and rolly pollies, and is usually the first one to say yes when I say let's go do a bug adventure. I told her yesterday why I call her that name and she loved it.
On a side note, their grandparents are in and next week is VBS at my church which I am excited about.
No comments:
Post a Comment