Other than my mood issue at work and being bored now, I am doing much better than I did yesterday evening. I am glad that I was able to get all of that down so that I do not have to let that ruin my life or stress me out. I still have my desire of a husband and a family, but I know that I will have that soon though I do not know when.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Long Day
Today has just been a super long day for me. I did not sleep well which did not help my mood at work. The kids are fine, but Lady Bug was definitely pushing my buttons today. This was especially true around nap time when she refused to listen to my words. Although we are finally getting some where with her potty training. I only hope that we can now see the light at the end of the tunnel with it. I am ready to be done with it and move on to something else. Also we are pretty much saying good bye to night time diapers too. Their mommy thinks that since she has done well during naps, and for the most part nights, we can move on to night time pull ups. Yay!! I am so excited about it. We will finish the few diapers she has left and then move on to night time pull ups. So hopefully everything works out well for us on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment