Saturday, August 11, 2007

Trip Day 11

Well this will be my last blog from West Virginia. Tomorrow my family be heading back to Texas. It will take us about 30 hours to drive back home. I will miss my cousins and my aunt and uncle, but it is time to come home and go back to my normal routine. As well as getting ready for school.

Today we went to the national Antiem battle field. It was fun for the first hour and then it got old. We went on a two hour tour that was informative, but it was too hot to concentrate on what the guide was saying. I did get a collector's spoon when I got back to the visitor's center.

Then we went to this underground cave where we got a 30 minute tour which was cool, but really cold. Then I went out with just my cousins to the mall which was fun. I was able to talk with one of them without parents overhearing us so that was awesome.

Well I need to get off so that I can pack up, and spend a little bit of time with my cousins before I leave.

From West Virginia
Amber

No comments: