For two weekends straight, I attended dance recitals. One for a child I used to take care of, and the other for my cousin. Both did great at their respective recitals. My favorite dance my cousin did was "From a Distance." She wore the green dress (as shown above) during that number. She had begged me to come and see her recital. Luckily everything worked out, and I was able to attend both recitals.
Between both weekends of recitals, one of my best friends came to visit me for a couple of days. Since it was spur of the moment, I decided not to try to get off work (which she understood), and we had a few hours each day to catch up and do things. She and I had a great time together, and I am glad that she came to visit.
VBS started on monday night, and we had a great first night. We had a few kids in my group who had a hard time getting used us and the church, but overall we all had fun.
Tuesday night was much the same way in terms of fun, but the kids were testing my buttons on the limits that I placed on them. I hope that the rest of week is full of more fun things to do, and that we enjoy our time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment