Friday, July 9, 2010

study Kindness, and relaxing at the pool

My study today was on kindness. 2 Samuel 9 was a perfect example of this. David could have banished everyone from the line of King Saul, but for the friendship and love of his friend Jonathan that he did not do that. Instead David chose to find any relatives, and when one came; he gave up all of the property that Saul had back to this person. He also said that the relative was welcomed at his table always.

I hope that I can always be kind to others even when they have hurt me. Today was a good day. The kids decided to behave 98% of the time so that helped. I took an hour this evening to just relax, do my bible study, and read at the pool. It really was nice to know others were around me, but I did not have to talk if I did not want. I am thinking about doing this regularly.

No comments: