Christmas was a good day to reflect on the reason for the season (the birth of Jesus, Our Savior), and the past. I am so thankful to God for loving us so unconditionally that he was willing to give His only son so that we might have eternal life. That is and always will be the best gift ever given. Thank you Mary for being willing to become the mother of this most special child. We would not be having this day if it were not for the birth of Jesus. Thank you Jesus for coming in the most humble of ways to one day save us all.
I also thought about Christmas' past. My maternal Grandpa loved being with his grandkids for Christmas. He just enjoyed being there and interacting with us. I had one of our Christmas tapes break; and by a special Christmas miracle, I was able to have it repaired, transfered to dvd, back to me before Christmas, and was able to give out copies of it to family members. I got some nice gifts for Christmas too. Clothes (from my list), cookies, money, candy, fruit, bake ware, blank dvds, a candle, gift cards, an angel, and hanging shelf organizer (also from my list). I am so fortunate to be able to receive things for Christmas. I always wish everyone gets at least one gift every year although I know that does not happen. My heart aches for those who do not get any. One day, I pray, that I will be able to adopt children who need a good home. I want to love them up, so that they in turn will do the same for others.
Wishing all the blessings of the Season!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment