The kids did very well today until right around the last two hours that I was there. They were having a party for daddy, and we were decorating and making a cake as well as cleaning up. I know part of it was due to the rain, being hungry (had no snack until later), and being excited about the party. I can not wait to hear about how it went.
I am part of a community group that is called Restore. This is time where I can sit with other people to study the bible, pray, and fellowship. We recently finished reading and discussing a book called Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus: Discovering the Jewishness of Jesus. I do not remember the names of the authors, but I totally recommend the book to anyone. It really made me think, and realize that I do not know the Old Testament as well as I thought I did. Tonight we watched the movie The Gospel of John. It is wonderful so far, and I can not wait to see the rest.
I have two friends who are pregnant right now, and their babies will be coming at any time. I pray that God will be with them, and that both babies are healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment