What a day! I had a wonderful night of sleep last night, which made my day start out great! Got to work, and that started off wonderful too. We had a great time at the library today. We did storytime, and then had a picnic at a gazebo with friends. They enjoyed running around and dancing while we were there.
After getting back from our activities, Lady Bug decided to throw a tantrum and lost her book as well as one toy from her bed. She slept well, and then Monkey decided to throw a fit when I told him it was time for a shower. He took one and then fussed again when it was time to get out along with Lady Bug fussing due to the thunder from a storm that was coming in.
Monkey was fine after that, but Lady Bug chose to be defiant when I told her to pick up puzzle pieces. She was put into time out several times and was denied a hug and kiss bye from me since she was headed to time out at the time. I hope she picked up the puzzle pieces.
It was wonderful to get all the rain we got today. It was definitely a blessing. I hope we get more just not get a flood situation.
1 comment:
well atleast your learning pateince. you have far more than I do
Post a Comment