I was so excited about being able to get back to work, that I got there 10 minutes early. The kids were brought home an hour after I got there, and they were so happy to see me. I was really happy to see them too!! Both kids did very well at school today. Monkey did not cry at all, and Lady Bug only cried during transitions between activities. She is so proud of herself. They both were in my lap any time I sat down. I loved being able to cuddle with them again. I do not like being with out them for too long.
After work, I went to my Restore group (a community group) for time to fellowship, bible study, and do a project. Our project was to make 25 bags which had things like soap, socks, and razors. Then we did our bible time. Our new study is about the major characters of the bible (ie. Noah, Esther, etc) from beginning to end.
I am getting excited about this sunday. ANC will be serving the community in various locations. I will be at the homeless grill out. I will be mingling, but also watching out for the children who do come so that they are safe from the chances of something like kiddnapping. Please pray that all the service projects go well this sunday.
I better get ready for bed as I have a long day tomorrow, and need to get up early. Work all day, and then going square dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment