Friday, August 27, 2010

Relaxng

I had a great 2.5 days with the kids.  It was so nice to be back with them even if they started to press my buttons again.  I did a lot of relaxing while they were gone; and while it drives me crazy to do too much of it, I went to the pool to relax and read a book.  I have really enjoyed being outside today since the weather has been really nice.

I am really excited about having some time with my mom.  We are going to a dinner and auction at one of my churches.  This dinner and auction helps bring money to help with the fall fest.  Then sunday is 5th sunday potluck for another church, and community service for the 3rd church I go to.  

Please continue to pray that I find a second job to help pay bills, and that I find the man I am supposed to marry one day.

No comments: