My weekend was amazing! I was able to sleep all night Friday (midnight to 10am), and chilled for a long time before showering and having another rest time. Once that was done, I went to my church for an awesome dinner for volunteers at my church. My pastor says it was a small token of thanks for all that we do. Sunday was just a great time to fellowship with my church family. I got spend some time just loving on two babies at my church. I love helping out at church in almost any form possible. The children's pastor is always thankful for me helping her out by watching her grandson. Please continue to pray for her grandson as they deal with what will be the best interest for him.
Today was great too!! The kids listened to me very well, and there was not very much fussing going on. I was able to resolve issues with my employer. She was never mad at me, she was upset with the teacher telling things about her son's behavior to me so that I can relay it to her. She would rather that the teacher contact her. The kids did awesome at gymnastics today. I was able to see them today there and it was awesome!!
Thanks for all your prayers!
1 comment:
I am glad to hear things are better.
Post a Comment