Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Long Day

I can't believe that October is almost over with although I am excited for my birthday month.  My mom and I are planning our trip to West Virginia for Thanksgiving.  It will be wonderful to go and visit family.  One of my cousins is super excited about the prospect of seeing us for Thanksgiving.  I told her that we were trying to earn money so that we can come see them, but that it might not happen.She said that was ok, but she hopes we can make it.  I keep praying that everything will work out for it.

I am getting super excited for tomorrow night square dancing (we get to wear costumes), and this weekend.  There is so much that is going to happen and I will get a chance to wear two different costumes.  Tomorrow night's square dancing is going to be our halloween dance so we get to dress up.  I will wear my dress that my grandma made me, and I might even wear my second one.  Not sure yet.  Saturday will be with the kiddos just playing and having fun.  Sunday is All Hallow's Eve.  I will be dressing in one of my costumes that morning for children's church, then that evening I will be in the other costume.  I am very excited.

No comments: