Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Almost vacation time

Where has this week gone?!?!  I have just two more nights and 2.5 days to get stuff together before I leave on my vacation.  I still have tons of things to do at work (care of the kids, laundry, dishes, homework ), and I have to clean my apartment, my laundry, my dishes, bake bread, pack for my trip plus my community group tonight and dancing tomorrow.  I also have to find all of my scrapbook stuff, grocery shop for the trip, and develop pictures before leaving.  I feel like I am about to scream and pull my hair out.  I am excited about going on my trip, but it does mess up my routine.  It clearly is making me anxious.  Being trapped in a car for 25 hours does not sound like fun. Thankfully I plan to read, listen to music, play on my ds, work on computer, etc when I am not driving.  Please continue to pray that everything gets accomplished before I leave, and that my Mom and I do not fight on the trip.
Thanks!

No comments: