Except for the cold weather, I love pretty much everything about November. I know most people would think that it is because this is my birthday month, but that is not the main reason why I love it so much. Thanksgiving is the biggest reason. The idea of being with my two favorite "Fs" has me very excited. Family and Food. I can eat as much as I want and spend time with my family. What could be better. Another big reason why I love November so much is that it is National Adoption Month. I have two cousins that became members of my family through adoption. Another cool thing is that their birthdays are in October and December. That makes me feel all that more special.
I have two more weeks before I head off on my adventure to West Virginia and Ohio. The only thing I wish I did not have to do on my birthday is travel. My mom and I differ on this. I totally believe that no matter how old you get, your birthday is just as special as the day you were born. She believes that it is just another day like any other day. Please pray that there will be no fighting on my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment