Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Focus of my year

2010 brought tons of change for me. Some good and some bad.  Now for 2011 I am starting fresh.  There is much that is going to happen, but my life will be more stable.  For starters, I am reading multiple bible studies everyday to bring me closer to God than I have ever been before.  I am enjoying the heck out of it.  I love bossing my heart!

Secondly I am moving back to my parents' house.  This will help me out a lot financially.  I can work paying off my loans, and working on saving more money for special things down the road.  I will also go back to school to finish my ASL interpreter certification and look into nursing as well.


I am not sure where God is leading me, but I know it is for my sake and those who I will care for later on.  Please pray that I continue to follow the path God has laid out for me.

Thanks!

No comments: