Thursday, July 19, 2007

12 Days Until Family Trip

Yikes! I just realized that I will be leaving in under two weeks. Well today I got to practice with a friend of mine who plays the piano for my part of my cousin's wedding. I feel better knowing that there is only a few spots that I need to work on, and make sure that I count my measures of rest so that I do not come in at the wrong time.





Anyway, before I get packed up for the trip, I have a friend (one of my best friends) coming with to an amusement park tomorrow and then she is spending the night. She is in the middle of the picture, and I am wearing the white with red and gold shirt. The other girl in the picture is another of my best friends. She has not spent the night at my house since we were both in high school. We both are very excited about our time together. Plus when we get back to my house we are going to watch "Freedom Writers" which is a great movie that everyone should watch especially those people who plan to be teachers. I am not going to be a certified teacher, but I feel that the movie made me a better person. I will tell you how everything went on saturday.

No comments: