Saturday, July 28, 2007

3 Days until trip

Well, not much is going on. I have had a few days of relaxing. Today, I took care of a little girl and cleaned up the apartment that she and her mom live in. They are fixing to move to a new place, and her mom gave me more money for cleaning the apartment. After taking care of her tomorrow, I will have enough money to get my hair done. Other than that, I am going to church tomorrow morning with the little girl and there will be a potluck lunch at church. I love it when we have potluck lunches at church. I also will be going to a Mark Schultz concert tomorrow night which I am really excited about, because I really love at least two of his songs (Walking Her Home and Broken And Beautiful). I will be meeting up with friends for this concert which will be great. Monday I have to work, but when I get home, I have to clean my room so that I can find a library book (which is due the next day) and another item that I will need for the trip. Tuesday I will get my hair done, do some final shopping, and pack.

No comments: