Monday, July 16, 2007

15 Days until Family Trip

It seems so hard to believe that in fifteen days I will be heading out of Central Texas to go up north for a cousin's wedding. I am excited but scared as I will be playing my flute in front of the church at her wedding. I am going to play Pachelbel's Cannon in D. Most of my part will be fairly easy to play as long as I pay attention to the piano, but there are a few lines where I am worried about doing alright on. Sixteenth notes are sometimes really hard to play depending on what the fingerings are, and how fast they are going. Anyway, for the next fifteen days I will be helping to clean the house, working both of my jobs, practicing the piece of music, and packing. As well as a multitude of other things for school this fall. I can not wait for this wedding to get here so that I do not have to worry about playing my instrument, I wish that I could still go to my church during that time. Oh well, I guess we all have to make sacrafices.

No comments: